A Note from Heather…
This is a question that I get asked a lot after a client has had a session.
I encourage clients to listen inward and tune in to when it feels like the right time to come in for a session. I know between technology demands for our attention, keeping up with work, taking care of our families and day-to-day life, it can be very hard to have time to hear our inner voice and have a sense of what we need for ourselves.
Some things consider…
- If you are at a major crossroad in your life. You have a big decision to make and feel numb or shut down. The “right” decision for you seems allusive.
- You are going through a major transition in life such as a divorce, retirement or loss.
- Your body has ongoing symptoms such as tightness, pain or other sensations. (Often the body is trying to release something or is drawing attention to an area in need of healing.)
- Anxiety or fear.
- Something feels stuck, like you can’t move forward.
- If you feel overwhelmed and like you can’t get your feet under you.
- You are ready to release old patterns, behaviors or thoughts.
- A particular situation in your life is weighing heavy on you, such as a family situation or problem at work.
- You feeling very stressed out and exhausted.
- Feelings of having lost your joy for life.
You are always welcome to send me an email or we can have a quick chat on the phone if you are wondering if it is time for a session. We can figure it out together! I love this work and I am always here to support your journey.
I do want to mention that I have been blown away by watching the growth and evolution of clients that have set ongoing monthly sessions (either phone or in person sessions.) Right now we are in a remarkable time of rapid shifts that are very strenuous on our physical bodies, emotional balance, mental clarity and spiritual connection. We are integrating new energies of consciousness (like unconditional love and compassion) while releasing major energies of old patterns, pain and blocks. Regular Reiki sessions allow us space to refuel and restore.